A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Trinh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nina Trinh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nina Trinh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Trinh graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Trinh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina X Trinh MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Nina X. Trinh practice?
- Dr. Nina Trinh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nina Trinh practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near La Palma, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA and Downey, CA.
See La Palma Internists and La Palma Rheumatologists.