Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nina Trinh
Dr. Nina Trinh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Harbor City, CA, with another office in La Palma, CA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Trinh is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Harbor City (South Bay Medical Center), Garfield Medical Center and Ahmc Anaheim Regional Medical Center LP. She speaks English.
Dr. Nina Trinh has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nina Trinh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harbor City, CA.
Dr. Phyllis Hayes-Reams
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Harbor City, CA 0 mi26
Dr. Perla Hartman
Harbor City, CA 0 mi28
Dr. Ramiro Flores
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Harbor City, CA 0 mi29