A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Trinh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nina Trinh is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trinh
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trinh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nina Trinh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Trinh graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Trinh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina X Trinh MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Nina X. Trinh practice?
- Dr. Nina Trinh has 1 office location.
Dr. Nina Trinh practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near La Palma, CA.
See La Palma Internists and La Palma Rheumatologists.