A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Yoshpe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nina Yoshpe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nina Yoshpe, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoshpe graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Yoshpe has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina Sarah Yoshpe MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Nina S. Yoshpe practice?
- Dr. Nina Yoshpe has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nina Yoshpe practices Otolaryngology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Long Beach Otolaryngologists.