A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ninna Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ninna Patel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ninna Patel, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Government Medical College, Surat.
Dr. Patel has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ninna Bharat Patel MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ninna B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Ninna Patel has 9 office locations.
Dr. Ninna Patel practices Otolaryngology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Park, CA and El Monte, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.