A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nippie Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nippie Shah, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Shah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nippie Sarita Shah M.P.H. and MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nippie S. Shah practice?
- Dr. Nippie Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nippie Shah practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.