A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nirain D'Souza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nirain D'Souza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Souza
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Souza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nirain D'Souza, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Souza graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Souza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Proctor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nirain A D'Souza MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nirain A. D'Souza practice?
- Dr. Nirain D'Souza has 1 office location.
Dr. Nirain D'Souza practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Orthopedic Surgeons.