A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niranjan Chandragiri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niranjan Chandragiri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niranjan Chandragiri, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandragiri graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Chandragiri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- St Luke's Medical Center
- St Lukes Behavioral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niranjan R Chandragiri MD is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Niranjan R. Chandragiri practice?
- Dr. Niranjan Chandragiri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Niranjan Chandragiri practices Neurology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Sun City West, AZ.
See Glendale Neurologists.