A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niranjan Chandragiri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niranjan Chandragiri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niranjan Chandragiri, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandragiri graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chandragiri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- St Luke's Medical Center
- St Lukes Behavioral Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chandragiri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Niranjan R. Chandragiri practice?
Dr. Niranjan Chandragiri practices Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Sun City, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists.