A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nirav Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nirav Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Critical Care
- Pulmonary Alveolar Proteinosis
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nirav Bachubhai Patel MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nirav B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Nirav Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nirav Patel practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Hill, SC.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Gastroenterologists.