A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nirav Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nirav Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Critical Care
- Pulmonary Alveolar Proteinosis
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- Kindred Hospital-Central Tampa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans