A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nirav Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nirav Gupta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nirav Gupta DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Nirav Gupta practice?
- Dr. Nirav Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Nirav Gupta practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Surgeons.