A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nirav Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nirav Gupta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nirav Gupta DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Nirav Gupta practice?
- Dr. Nirav Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Nirav Gupta practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Surgeons.