A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nirav Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nirav Patel, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nirav Patel, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Patel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans