A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nirit Rosenblum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nirit Rosenblum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nirit Rosenblum, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblum graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenblum has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nirit Rosenblum MD is a female Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Nirit Rosenblum practice?
- Dr. Nirit Rosenblum has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nirit Rosenblum practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY.
See New York Urologists.