A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nirmal Jayaseelan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nirmal Jayaseelan, Bariatric,Laparoscopic & General Surgeon. is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jayaseelan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jayaseelan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nirmal Jayaseelan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jayaseelan graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jayaseelan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Forest Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nirmal Jayaseelan MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nirmal Jayaseelan practice?
- Dr. Nirmal Jayaseelan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nirmal Jayaseelan practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.