A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nirmal Jayaseelan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nirmal Jayaseelan, Bariatric,Laparoscopic & General Surgeon. is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jayaseelan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jayaseelan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nirmal Jayaseelan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jayaseelan graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jayaseelan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Forest Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nirmal Jayaseelan MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nirmal Jayaseelan practice?
- Dr. Nirmal Jayaseelan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nirmal Jayaseelan practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.