A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nirmala Govinda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nirmala Govinda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nirmala Govinda, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Govinda graduated from MD University of Baroda (India) Medicine.
Dr. Govinda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Provena Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nirmala Cunniah Govinda MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nirmala C. Govinda practice?
- Dr. Nirmala Govinda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nirmala Govinda practices Family Medicine near Elgin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, IL.
See Elgin Primary Care Doctors.