Overall Review

3.3

November 12th, 2015
Dr N must see
GREAT Dr love her been with her for 7 yr wouldn t change Dr

March 15th, 2015
She is great

March 11th, 2015
bad
This doctor is very bad. I think that she would benefit from more schooling, obviously hers was not enough.

July 27th, 2014
She is terrible!
this doctor is very bad. many unnecessary tests, wrong diagnosis many times, long office wait. If you are lucky you will see a very unfriendly indian man in the office. This is her husband and he acts like the pimp of the office. avoid at all costs. many better doctors out there. you can thank me later.

May 20th, 2014
Wants to gain as much money as possible
I used to go to this doctor. then one time when I had to get a physical for school and she was away on vacation i went to a clinic to obtain my physical instead. it was a clinic in suffern by the airmont diner where i saw dr klein who is a very good dr. A couple of months later when I went to see her for medications I needed, she would not see me because the physical I got she didn't trust and she wanted to do it again. there were no issues before about this, meaning that if i never got a physical from the clinic i would have been able to see her and get medications no problem.i am only allowed one physical a year and she knows this and was made because she wanted to make the money off of it. I would have had to get a second physical and pay it all out of pocket. she wanted to do my yearly physical and was so upset with me that she wasnt getting her 500 dollars for it she wouldn't see me.I am a very healthy 25 year old man. now she said she didnt trust the physicsl yet What she really was made about was she did not get my 500 for the physical. dr Klein is a good dr an American medical school graduate which she is not. No reason not to trust his physical. she loves to give very extensive ones at that. always including an EKG so she can bill for that as well. She went to a not very good medical school in India especially when she graduated from there in 1987. The staff is not friendly at all, probably the least friendly I have ever seen in my life. she should be ashamed of herself. Take it from me I am now a registered nurse and I would not treat people like she does. also another note my father used to go to her and she misdiagnosed three things on him.

October 18th, 2010
very good diagnosis, takes time to listen to the problems. Overall A+

January 28th, 2010
Horrible
Would not recommend this doctor. We waited > 1.5 hours for our appointment. Also, she did not phone in the correct RX for me, and took did many unnecessary tests. I do not plan on returning to her.

April 6th, 2009
Two thumbs up!
Dr. Nanjappa is wonderful. She is an excellent diagnostician but even more important, she is NOT an alarmist and treats very conservatively. She does not rush into medicating a patient unnecessarily. I trust her implicitly and recommend her in the highest regard.