A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nisha Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nisha Jain, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nisha Jain, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Jain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Centennial Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nisha Jain MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nisha Jain practice?
- Dr. Nisha Jain has 1 office location.
Dr. Nisha Jain practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Physiatrists and Plano Pain Management Doctors.