Learn more about Dr. Nisha Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nisha Jain, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nisha Jain, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Jain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Centennial Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nisha Jain MD is a female Pain Management, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Nisha Jain practice?
- Dr. Nisha Jain has 1 office location.
Dr. Nisha Jain practices Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Plano, TX.
See Plano Pain Management Doctors and Plano Physiatrists.