A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nitin Barman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nitin Barman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nitin Barman, BS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barman graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Barman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nitin Barman BS and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nitin Barman practice?
- Dr. Nitin Barman has 8 office locations.
Dr. Nitin Barman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Yonkers Internists and Yonkers Cardiologists.