A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niza Uy-Uyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niza Uy-Uyan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uy-Uyan graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Uy-Uyan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niza Pena Uy-Uyan MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Niza P. Uy-Uyan practice?
- Dr. Niza Uy-Uyan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Niza Uy-Uyan practices Internal Medicine near Norwalk, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and Huntington Park, CA.
See Norwalk Internists.