A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noah Bartfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noah Bartfeld is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noah Bartfeld, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartfeld graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bartfeld has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noah Barnaby Bartfeld MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Noah B. Bartfeld practice?
- Dr. Noah Bartfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Noah Bartfeld practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.