Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Noah Kondamudi
Dr. Noah Kondamudi, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, NJ, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and Brooklyn, NY (and 3 other locations). He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Kondamudi is affiliated with Brooklyn Hospital Center, University Hospital and Saint Peter's University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Noah Kondamudi has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Noah Kondamudi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.
Dr. Robert Johnson
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Newark, NJ 0 mi44
Dr. Regine Innocent
Newark, NJ 0 mi
Dr. James Oleske
Infectious Disease, Clinical Laboratory Immunology, Pediatrics
Newark, NJ 0 mi46