A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noah Kumar Kondamudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noah Kumar Kondamudi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noah Kumar Kondamudi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar Kondamudi graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kumar Kondamudi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noah Praveen Kumar Kondamudi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Noah P. Kumar Kondamudi practice?
- Dr. Noah Kumar Kondamudi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Noah Kumar Kondamudi practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians and Brooklyn Emergency Physicians.