A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noel Hauge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noel Hauge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noel Hauge, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauge graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Hauge has 5 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noel Anthony Hauge MD is a male Dermatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Noel A. Hauge practice?
- Dr. Noel Hauge has 1 office location.
Dr. Noel Hauge practices Dermatology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Dermatologists.