A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noel Natoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- breast reconstruction
Education & Awards
Dr. Natoli graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Natoli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noel Blythe Natoli MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Noel B. Natoli practice?
- Dr. Noel Natoli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Noel Natoli practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Huntington Station, NY.
See Garden City Surgeons.