A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noel Rosales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noel Rosales, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Issues of culture and race in medicine, Multicultural issues.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosales graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 3 awards.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosales accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Noel B. Rosales practice?
Dr. Noel Rosales practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.