A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noel Rosales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noel Rosales, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Issues of culture and race in medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosales graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noel Benitez Rosales MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Noel B. Rosales practice?
- Dr. Noel Rosales has 5 office locations.
Dr. Noel Rosales practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.