A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nolan Jenevein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nolan Jenevein, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenevein graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jenevein has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jenevein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nolan B. Jenevein practice?
Dr. Nolan Jenevein practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.