A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nolis Arkoulakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nolis Arkoulakis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nolis Arkoulakis, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arkoulakis graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Arkoulakis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Anthony M. Yelenesics Community Hospital, Edison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nolis Stamatis Arkoulakis MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nolis S. Arkoulakis practice?
- Dr. Nolis Arkoulakis has 1 office location.
Dr. Nolis Arkoulakis practices Plastic Surgery near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Plastic Surgeons.