A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nora Fairley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nora Fairley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fairley
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fairley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nora Fairley, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fairley graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nora Lou Fairley MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nora L. Fairley practice?
- Dr. Nora Fairley has 1 office location.
Dr. Nora Fairley practices Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
See Portland Psychiatrists.