A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nora Tee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nora Tee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nora Tee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Special Weight Loss Program - Safe & Effective
Education & Awards
Dr. Tee graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Tee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nora Khin Win Tee MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nora K. Tee practice?
- Dr. Nora Tee has 1 office location.
Dr. Nora Tee practices Internal Medicine near Alhambra, CA.
See Alhambra Internists.