A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nora Tee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nora Tee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nora Tee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Special Weight Loss Program - Safe & Effective
Education & Awards
Dr. Tee graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Tee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nora K. Tee practice?
Dr. Nora Tee practices Internal Medicine near Alhambra, CA.
See Alhambra Internists.