A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norm Baron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norm Baron is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baron graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baron has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Twin Cities Community Hospital
- Chw Central Coast-Marian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norm Arthur Baron MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norm A. Baron practice?
- Dr. Norm Baron has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norm Baron practices Internal Medicine near Templeton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oroville, CA.
See Templeton Internists.