A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norma Flack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norma Flack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flack
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Flack Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flack graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Flack has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norma Jeanne Flack DO is a female Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Norma J. Flack practice?
- Dr. Norma Flack has 1 office location.
Dr. Norma Flack practices Ophthalmology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Ophthalmologists.