A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norma Maala Sarao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norma Maala Sarao is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Maala Sarao graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Maala Sarao has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norma Monis Maala Sarao MD is a female Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norma M. Maala Sarao practice?
- Dr. Norma Maala Sarao has 1 office location.
Dr. Norma Maala Sarao practices Internal Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists.