A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norma Melamed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norma Melamed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norma Melamed, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Melamed graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Melamed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- University Hospital - St Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norma Bernice Melamed MD is a female Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Norma B. Melamed practice?
- Dr. Norma Melamed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norma Melamed practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.