A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norma Paraiso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norma Paraiso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paraiso graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Paraiso has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thorek Hospital And Medical Center
- Thorek Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norma V Paraiso MD is a female General Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Norma V. Paraiso practice?
- Dr. Norma Paraiso has 1 office location.
Dr. Norma Paraiso practices General Practice near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago General Practitioners.