Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Norman Rosen
Dr. Norman Rosen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Towson, MD, with other offices in Towson, MD and Reisterstown, MD. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Rosen is affiliated with University of Maryland St Joseph Medical Center, MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital and Greater Baltimore Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Norman Rosen has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Norman Rosen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Towson, MD.
Dr. Roger Theodore
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, General Surgery
Towson, MD 0.01 mi50
Dr. Chandra Lacount
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Towson, MD 0.01 mi16
Dr. Christina Boone
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Towson, MD 0.12 mi