Learn more about Dr. Norman Gilinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Gilinsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Gilinsky, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Cancer
- Intestinal Diseases
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Peptic Ulcer (Duodenal Ulcer)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilinsky graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gilinsky has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Jewish Hospital, The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gilinsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norman Gilinsky practice?
Dr. Norman Gilinsky practices Gastroenterology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Gastroenterologists.