A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Gilinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Gilinsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Gilinsky, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Cancer
- Intestinal Diseases
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Peptic Ulcer (Duodenal Ulcer)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilinsky graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gilinsky has 15 hospital affiliations:
- The Christ Hospital
- University Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Gilinsky MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Norman Gilinsky practice?
- Dr. Norman Gilinsky has 6 office locations.
Dr. Norman Gilinsky practices Gastroenterology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Gastroenterologists.