A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Rosen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Rosen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Rosen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Joel Rosen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman J. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Norman Rosen has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Rosen practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Family Physicians.