A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Kane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Kane, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Kane has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Kane MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Norman Kane practice?
- Dr. Norman Kane has 4 office locations.
Dr. Norman Kane practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oceanside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA and Carlsbad, CA.
See Oceanside Surgeons.