A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Kane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kane
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Kane, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Kane has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Kane MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Norman Kane practice?
- Dr. Norman Kane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Kane practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oceanside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See Oceanside Surgeons.