A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Lepor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Lepor, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lepor
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Lepor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lepor graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Lepor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Brotman Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center - Olympic Blvd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Elliott Lepor MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Norman E. Lepor practice?
- Dr. Norman Lepor has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Lepor practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists and Beverly Hills Cardiologists.