Learn more about Dr. Norman Lepor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Lepor, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lepor
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lepor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Lepor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lepor graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Lepor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Brotman Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center - Olympic Blvd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Elliott Lepor MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Norman E. Lepor practice?
- Dr. Norman Lepor has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Lepor practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists and Beverly Hills Cardiologists.