Dr. Norman Lepor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Norman Lepor?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Norman Lepor?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 13th, 2013

Dr. Norman Lepor

August 29th, 2013

Dr. Lepor was extremely relaxed and informative. His expertise is obvious and his manner so unlike many physicians was wonderful.

July 30th, 2013

Saved my life...

I've been with this doctor for 17 years. I find him an extraordinarily caring physician, with a dazzling range of knowledge, skill and technical capabilities. I never feel that I'm a number or that I'm unnecessarily over-tested...I feel instead that he focuses all of his considerable abilities on his patients' health and longevity.

May 26th, 2011

Ray Jacobs

Excellent doctor for over 25 years. Always professional, thorough, and accurate. I would highly recommend Dr. Lepor for anyone looking for long term health goals. He's brilliant, and a wonderful guy.

November 5th, 2010

Super-Doc

You get great concierge type service without paying concierge prices. If Dr. Lepor charged extra with the lousy reimbursement rates he gets from Medicare and insurance companies I would still see him. Great listener, great diagnostician and he put me into a research project that was an amazing experience. He has the most modern equipment in one place. It was like going to the Mayo Clinic without the Mayo attitude

September 11th, 2010

Top Dog

Attentive when I shared with Dr. Lepor my issues and wasted no time getting to the cause of my symptoms when others blew them off. He is also a full professor at UCLA which I am told is quite an honor

August 16th, 2010

A+ Experience

Had great interaction with the good doctor. His office is beautiful, you do not feel that you are in a clinic. Staff is very helpful. Had a congenital heart problem and the wait to see him was about a month. I was able to explain things to his secretary and guess what, he called me that day and got me in to see him the next day. It ends up that I have a rare congenital abnormality of one of my arteries to my heart. Using a specialized CT scan of the heart and ultrasound, I avoided needing surgery. He was very patient with me, explained everything to me in language I understood and also spoke to my husband and my doctor back at the Cleveland Clinic.

July 22nd, 2010

Poor service worst doctor!!

This doctor sees you as a money machine. He will request tests that you don't need and doesn't give you time to explain what's going on with you. Too much concern to charge you first instead of looking out for your health. Every step you take with this doctor is money. He will requests tests that insurance doesn't pay. Be aware... you will end up with large bill even dough if you have insurance.

July 1st, 2009

Was anxious walking into appointment not knowing what he would find, felt much better going out based on his confidence and his allowing me to better understand my heart problem. He is known in Los Angeles as the "Doctors Doctors" and I saw more movie stars in his waiting room then at Spagos

May 24th, 2009

Saved my life more then once

July 28th, 2008

Couldn't live without Dr. Lepor

I've known and been a patient of Dr. Lepor for the last 25+ years, and he is the finest physician I've ever known or been treated by. His expertise is cardiology, but he's been my family's GP for all of those years, and I just hope he doesn't want to retire early. He was also the physician for my father, and did an excellent job keeping him in good health until the age of 93. Not bad, since my dad had diabetes for over 60 years with no ill effects.

March 23rd, 2008

Lepor Saved My Life and I am a Physician

I have known Dr Lepor as a medical colleague for 20 years. He has had a reputation at Cedars-Sinai as the "Doctor's Doctor". On the way to work, I had chest pain for the first time ever. I had a feeling something was really wrong. Well within 30 minutes I was in his office had that life saving 64 slice CT scan that he pioneered and had a stent put into my left anterior descending artery within 3 hours and since then I have been doing great. I just cannot say enough about Dr. Lepor, his staff and facilities