A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Markowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Markowitz, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Markowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Markowitz graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Markowitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- William Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak
- Huron Valley -Sinai Hospital, Commerce Twp, Mi
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Markowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norman I. Markowitz practice?
Dr. Norman Markowitz practices Internal Medicine near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Commerce Township Internists.