A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Quan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Quan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Quan graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Quan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Quan MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman Quan practice?
- Dr. Norman Quan has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Quan practices Internal Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Internists.