A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Todd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Todd, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Todd graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Todd has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman W Todd M.P.H. and MD is a male Otologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Norman W. Todd practice?
- Dr. Norman Todd has 6 office locations.
Dr. Norman Todd practices Otology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA.
See Atlanta Otolaryngologists and Atlanta Pediatric Specialists.