Learn more about Dr. Norman Todd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Todd, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Todd
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Todd Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Todd graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Todd has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Wendell Todd MD and MPH is a male Otologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Norman W. Todd practice?
- Dr. Norman Todd has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Todd practices Otology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Otolaryngologists.