A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Wikner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Wikner, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wikner graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Wikner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Lutheran Med Ctr, Wheat Ridge, Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Erling Wikner MD is a male Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Norman E. Wikner practice?
- Dr. Norman Wikner has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Wikner practices Dermatology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Dermatologists.