A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norvin Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norvin Thomas is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norvin Thomas, DO, FACP, FCCP is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Critical Care
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Thomas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Audrain Medical Center
- Callaway Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norvin Eugene Thomas DO, FACP, and FCCP is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norvin E. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Norvin Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Norvin Thomas practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Mexico, MO.
See Mexico Internists, Mexico Pulmonologists, and Mexico Critical Care Practitioners.