A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noune Pashinian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noune Pashinian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pashinian
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pashinian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noune Pashinian, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pashinian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Pashinian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noune Pashinian MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Noune Pashinian practice?
- Dr. Noune Pashinian has 1 office location.
Dr. Noune Pashinian practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Rheumatologists.