A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nu Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lu
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nu Lu, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Lu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nu To Lu MD is a female Oncologist , has 7 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nu T. Lu practice?
- Dr. Nu Lu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nu Lu practices Medical Oncology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valencia, CA.
See Beverly Hills Oncologists.