A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nu Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nu Lu, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Lu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nu To Lu MD is a female Oncologist , has 7 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nu T. Lu practice?
- Dr. Nu Lu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nu Lu practices Medical Oncology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valencia, CA.
See Beverly Hills Oncologists.