Learn more about Dr. Nuha Said:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nuha Said is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Said
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Said Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nuha Said, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Said graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Said has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nuha Riyad Said MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Nuha R. Said practice?
- Dr. Nuha Said has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nuha Said practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI.
See Denton Internists and Denton Rheumatologists.