Learn more about Dr. Nuha Said:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nuha Said is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Said
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Said Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nuha Said, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Said graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Said has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nuha Riyad Said MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Nuha R. Said practice?
- Dr. Nuha Said has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nuha Said practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI.
See Denton Internists and Denton Rheumatologists.