A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nusrath Akhtar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nusrath Akhtar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Akhtar graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Akhtar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nusrath Akhtar BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nusrath Akhtar practice?
- Dr. Nusrath Akhtar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nusrath Akhtar practices Pediatrics near Downers Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bolingbrook, IL.
See Downers Grove Pediatricians.