A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nuzhat Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nuzhat Ahmed, Internist, Certified Menopause Practioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nuzhat Ahmed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nuzhat Ahmed MD is a female General Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nuzhat Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Nuzhat Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Nuzhat Ahmed practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Primary Care Doctors and Frisco Internists.