A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nuzhat Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nuzhat Ahmed, Internist, Certified Menopause Practioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nuzhat Ahmed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nuzhat Ahmed MD is a female General Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nuzhat Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Nuzhat Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Nuzhat Ahmed practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco General Practitioners and Frisco Internists.