A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. O'Neal Koger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. O'Neal Koger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Koger graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Koger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. O'Neal Wilson Koger MD is a male Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. O'Neal W. Koger practice?
- Dr. O'Neal Koger has 3 office locations.
Dr. O'Neal Koger practices Dermatology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Royal Oak Dermatologists.