A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Obi Udekwu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Obi Udekwu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Obi Udekwu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Udekwu graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Udekwu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- James Lawrence Kernan Hospital Inc
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Obi Robert Udekwu MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Obi R. Udekwu practice?
- Dr. Obi Udekwu has 1 office location.
Dr. Obi Udekwu practices Anesthesiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Anesthesiologists.