A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Obianuju Akabogu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Obianuju Akabogu is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Akabogu graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Akabogu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
- Finley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Obianuju Melissa Akabogu MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Obianuju M. Akabogu practice?
- Dr. Obianuju Akabogu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Obianuju Akabogu practices Family Medicine near Portage, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Dubuque, IA.
See Portage Primary Care Doctors.