Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Obiora Ekweani
Dr. Obiora Ekweani, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Frisco, TX. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ekweani is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano, Medical Center Of Plano and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle. Dr. Ekweani has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Obiora Ekweani has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Obiora Ekweani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frisco, TX.
Dr. Birjis Chinoy
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Clinical Laboratory Immunology, Allergy
Frisco, TX 0.17 mi27
Dr. Vishnu Kalidindi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology
Frisco, TX 0.17 mi36
Dr. Korie Flippo
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Frisco, TX 0.24 mi18