A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Obiora Ekweani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Obiora Ekweani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Obiora Ekweani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ekweani graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Ekweani has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Obiora Ekweani BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Obiora Ekweani practice?
- Dr. Obiora Ekweani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Obiora Ekweani practices Internal Medicine near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Internists.